Off Topic Posts

Information pertaining specifically to tronanews.com. Board policy, user information, etc. posted here.

Re: Off Topic Posts

Postby James Sel » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:58 am

jarhead wrote:This whole forum is off topic. There are way too many posts about sex and religion and foreign countires and social issues and celebrities. Get all the commie libtard posts out of this forum and stick to the topic of Trona and mining and offroad driving and other desert topics that good hard-working Americans care about and clean up the filth off this board and that includes certain people who post here fairly often.

Hey Doghead, sounds like you been eating to much of the Almond Roca the cat left you in the litter box again.
Perhaps you should start your own Trona information sight. Why not? its the American thing to do and you know best.
James Sel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby whiskeypete » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:33 pm

James Sel wrote:
jarhead wrote:This whole forum is off topic. There are way too many posts about sex and religion and foreign countires and social issues and celebrities. Get all the commie libtard posts out of this forum and stick to the topic of Trona and mining and offroad driving and other desert topics that good hard-working Americans care about and clean up the filth off this board and that includes certain people who post here fairly often.

Hey Doghead, sounds like you been eating to much of the Almond Roca the cat left you in the litter box again.
Perhaps you should start your own Trona information sight. Why not? its the American thing to do and you know best.

I'll remember the Almond Roca remark next time I feel like being a smart ass! I think jarhead has a point, but I still like reading the posts on all the different topics. I like seeing what different people think about different news events. Although jarhead has a point in that the forum should focus more on local things, let's face it there's not that much to talk about out in the middle of nowhere out in the desert and he's certainly free to start threads on any of the topics he finds interesting. He could even invite a bunch of his friends to join and sort of take over the board if he cared enough to do more than just complain!
whiskeypete
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildbill » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:31 am

whiskeypete wrote:
James Sel wrote:

I'll remember the Almond Roca remark next time I feel like being a smart ass! I think jarhead has a point, but I still like reading the posts on all the different topics. I like seeing what different people think about different news events. Although jarhead has a point in that the forum should focus more on local things, let's face it there's not that much to talk about out in the middle of nowhere out in the desert and he's certainly free to start threads on any of the topics he finds interesting. He could even invite a bunch of his friends to join and sort of take over the board if he cared enough to do more than just complain!

A more focused board would be a good thing since I can't resist posting on other topics! There's a lot of good history and information that should be posted about this area and I'll try to do more of that in the future, but I'll still post in the other threads too.
wildbill
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby recluse » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm

SCAMS
:wtf: does top ways to die have to do with SCAMS?
:angel:
To solve the problem I created a new topic called DUMB WAYS TO DIE in the Recreation and Entertainment forum. Where else would you put a thread about ways to die?
:poop:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:33 am

I object to the deleting all the posts in the dumb ways to die thread and moving my posts there. Please do the right thing fix it!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 pm

recluse wrote:SCAMS
:wtf: does top ways to die have to do with SCAMS?
:angel:
To solve the problem I created a new topic called DUMB WAYS TO DIE in the Recreation and Entertainment forum. Where else would you put a thread about ways to die?
:poop:

surfsteve: A scam is when someone tries to sucker someone else. What you are talking about is a totally different kind of thing. You can call it a scam, but it's not really the same thing.
surfsteve wrote:I object to the deleting all the posts in the dumb ways to die thread and moving my posts there. Please do the right thing fix it!

Trust me. No posts were deleted. Nothing needs to be fixed.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby surfsteve » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:54 pm

Why should I trust you?

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 am

:offtopic:
surfsteve is at it again. His most recent post in the Confederate Flag thread is completely off topic. I started the thread and his latest post to the thread is way off the mark. Two previous posts he made to the thread are marginal in their relevance, but not completely off topic.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 am

It's not off topic at all if you created the topic in the first place as a distraction to Important events like the fast tracking of the TPP and the fact that Fukushima has nearly killed the pacific ocean. Many are claiming that it is the reason the school shooting was done and spun off into an attack on the confederate flag. People are so easily distracted in the first place. Why should I make your job even easier for you? The events going on right now are frightening. Nobody wants to think about them and they subconsciously welcome a passionate distraction to keep their minds off the real issues.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby panamint_patty » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 am

surfsteve: Maybe you should have made a new topic instead of spamming someone else's topic.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to Board Information