BLACK FRAGILITY

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

BLACK FRAGILITY

Postby desertrat » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:09 am

STUPIDLY IMAGINARY RACISM
Incidental incidents which have nothing to do with race are interpreted to be examples of racism by those desperate to show that racism still exists.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: BLACK FRAGILITY

Postby drdesert » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:37 am

John McWhorter on "Black Fragility"
If you're obsessed with truth, then you will realize that racism is not an issue to be concerned about in the USA and it hasn't been for several decades. Obama is partially responsible for resurrecting that dead horse, but the lamestream media did most of the work.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 pm

The Beatles - Revolution
The lyrics to this song are amazing and more relevant today than ever. For anyone who ever supported BLM or ANTIFA:
You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

For any idiot who believes in the fantasy of institutional racism:
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You'd better free your mind instead

Racism never actually was the real problem....
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby sandman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:29 am

You'd better free your mind instead
There may have been some racism in the USA before 1980, but since then it's been an illusion which exists within the prison of the mind. Imaginary racism has been used as a crutch to excuse lack of achievement and even before 1980 it was more of an excuse than a reality. Generally speaking, a bad attitude gets you nowhere in life.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby desertrat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:09 am

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Both BLM and ANTIFA are hateful terrorist organizations. I have complete disrespect for any organization or corporation which expressed even the smallest amount of support for either of them! It angers me that people can enable hate-mongering extremists who disrespect the rights of others who have worked hard for what they've achieved.
:curse:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:44 am

desertrat: The fact is that major corporations and the democrats provided support to hate groups just like you say. The definition of treason is " giving aid and comfort to enemies" and BLM and ANTIFA are enemies of anyone who cares about justice, fairness, and the rule of law. It's that simple and those who provided support for these hate groups should be held fully accountable for their actions.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrfish » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:38 am

This Normal Activity Is Racist According To TikTok
Everyone has something to be proud of and it's not racist to feel proud of being white and/or heterosexual anymore than it is racist to be proud of being black and/or gay. The second half of the video gets even more bizarre as Matt discusses a person (called Mushroom Blackly) who posted a video on TikTok.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:12 am

Apparently, White People Are No Longer Allowed to Frolic in the Rain
Libtards have lost the ability to argue coherently. They have changed the meaning of words so many times that they no longer have any points of reference from which to construct a solid argument. They think they can win an argument without logic and rely entirely on emotional displays in a manner reminiscent of how a chimpanzee grunts when it's upset.
Michael Knowles wrote:I hear words that are being said in succession, but I don't see any of them forming a coherent English sentence. She's got the tone.... and inflection of an argument, but she's just saying gibberish.

MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby sandman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:38 am

MojaveMike: It sounds like an imitation of an argument. Something like what a parrot is capable of, but what can you expect from sub-human primates? There are stupid people all over the place and unfortunately it seems to be at epidemic proportions at this time.
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby drdesert » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:27 am

The Victimhood Olympics
Everybody is trying to get in on the action. Whether we're talking new immigrants, supposedly oppressed people of color, or discriminated against whites, they all want a piece of the action.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Next

Return to News and Issues