Culture Wars and Cancel Culture

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Culture Wars

Postby shadylady » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 am

Sparky of SoCal: So, you're suggesting that allowing her to flap her jaws will make the Democrats look so bad that more people will reject that party and support alternative candidates? That might be the case, but I still like to see people be held accountable for their actions.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 am

Civil War: Hype Or Reality?
Sparky of SoCal makes a good point. All this anti-Trump rhetoric is extremely motivational. I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but I will support Trump if he runs in 2020. I'm sick and tired of extremists on the left bashing Trump over trivialities! Trump so far has out-performed Obama in almost every way. While Obama was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing, Trump has actually done something to earn the prize, but will he be awarded the prize? Not much chance of that! Obama separated parents and children at the border and no one said a word, but when Trump continues the policy all you hear about is how cruel and inhumane he is. This hypocrisy is driving me crazy!
Sparky of SoCal wrote:Noooo, she is a perfect spokesperson for that side of the isle. Waters, Warren, Schumer, Pelosi, Clinton, Sanders, Biden, Wasserman, Powers, Obama leave them be, let them rant and rave.

previous youtube id: 24LLy-xe6Js
Last edited by cactuspete on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:42 am

shadylady wrote:Sparky of SoCal: So, you're suggesting that allowing her to flap her jaws will make the Democrats look so bad that more people will reject that party and support alternative candidates? That might be the case, but I still like to see people be held accountable for their actions.

I understand your position on people being accountable for their actions. I agree with you whole heartedly. Judgement and penalties for her mouth are coming fast I think. Like Hilary, I don't want to see any jail time just point them to the door and shut it and never hear from them again. Note it in the history books and be done with this chapter in history.
Pete, I would like to add that Trump may have done more that not just Obama but more than anyone since Ronnie.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 am

Poll: Democrats are 'out of step' with Americans' thinking :laugh:
Lots of funny jokes. Although it's most unfortunate that libtards have completely lost their sense of humor, it's a good thing that conservatards have developed theirs!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:16 am

DePaul professor to Tucker: Left has won culture war
We should be outraged and we should leverage our morally superior position against liberal tyranny.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Anderson Cooper Caught On His Knees In Public
The first half of this vlog is about an awards show and the second half discusses Anderson Cooper and his whining over a mean tweet!
:laugh:
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby wildrose » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 am

Weekend Update: Pete Davidson Apologizes to Lt. Com. Dan Crenshaw - SNL
Sometimes both sides can agree on something. In this case, it's that Pete is a dick! :laugh:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Cancel Christmas? That's What They Want!
Christmas? I can take it or leave it, but some people get all worked up over it. Extremists on both sides of the aisles care way too much about a silly holiday. Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. Go To Hell. FOAD! It's all the same to me!
:roll2:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:58 pm

Gutfeld on NBC's interview with MAGA hat teen
Nathan Phillips is a pathetic piece of crap! Not only is he not a VIETNAM VET, but he also told a whole slew of ridiculous and outrageous lies!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby recluse » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:54 pm

Nathan Phillips: Career Liar
The truth eventually catches up and the lies are revealed!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues