Sexual Grievance Industry

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Sexual Grievance Industry

Postby shadylady » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:09 am

Roman Polanski Rape Victim Asks Judge To Throw Out 40-Year-Old Case
This case should have been thrown out decades ago! The original deal should have been upheld and Polanski should have been set free based on time served. To keep pursuing this case is a waste of public funds and amounts to nothing more than persecution of a person who has already paid for his crime.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:06 am

Jury deadlocked in Bill Cosby sexual assault trial :smack:
Some jurors see through the get rich quick scheme and some don't. It's as simple as that!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:59 am

Cosby's wife slams judge, media
The sexual grievance industry lost this battle, but Ms. Allred, the prosecutors in this case, and other predatory members of the sexual grievance industry vow to try again.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am

Gloria Allred on Cosby mistrial: Justice will come
Here's the wicked witch herself. As you might expect, there were some funny comments posted in response to this video:
fuck gloria....fuck all those UGLY DUMB BROADS..there lucky that bill cosby even looked there way

Gloria, you remind me of nasty, bitter, sore loser Hillary

Torture Bill Cosby by forcing him to have sex with Gloria Allred!

Stupid attorney must be a lefty. An accusers statement without evidence means nothing. Where are the facts and the evidence lady? or is this only about your feelz?

statute of limitations pig. we dont believe a person crying about something that happened in 1967

This has been a witch hunt from the beginning.

Thumbs up if you were also molested by Gloria allred! remember, by her own logic, just saying it happened is enough to convict her!

MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:48 am

Defense attorney in Bill Cosby sexual assault case discusses trial results
I agree with Camille Cosby. This case should never have been tried in criminal court. The evidence is way too thin to justify the expense. The only reason such a case goes to trial is to make money for the Sexual Grievance Industry. That way lots of money gets funneled into the greedy hands of lawyers and potentially to false accusers in subsequent civil proceedings. Judges and District Attorneys also justify their jobs by clogging the court system with pointless court cases.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:45 am

Bill Cosby juror reveals what prevented guilty verdict
Initially most of the jurors were leaning towards acquittal, but for some reason a bunch of them changed their minds. It sounds like one person was very persuasive, but two strong-minded individuals did not give in and stuck to the facts and weren't swayed by cheesy emotional appeals.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:43 am

Haven't heard much about Cosby lately. I'm sure there will be another trial in the not so distant future, but things have been quiet concerning Cosby as of lately. The whole thing seems like a big fuss over nothing, but when drama queens get involved that is usually par for the course!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 am

mrfish wrote:Haven't heard much about Cosby lately. I'm sure there will be another trial in the not so distant future, but things have been quiet concerning Cosby as of lately. The whole thing seems like a big fuss over nothing, but when drama queens get involved that is usually par for the course!

You sorta kinda have a point. On the one hand I find it hard to believe he is innocent of everything he is accused of. I find it hard to believe he is guilty of everything. If my sister or daughter was an accuser I want justice. Where is the line? I remember the McMartin Preschool trial that ruined lives. To sum it up I think we need to go to trail just in case he did something wrong.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby shadylady » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 am

Not passing judgment, but I think the reason so many people are skeptical of the women accusing Cosby of sexual misconduct is that they were all aspiring actresses. I think in the minds of most people aspiring actress and drama queen are more or less synonymous. Most likely Cosby lead them on a bit by letting them think that he was going to hook them up with their big opportunity and the women feel like he took advantage of them since none of them apparently became famous actresses. So now their only hope for glory and fame is to jump on the Accuse Cosby Of Rape train. So far that train has not been derailed, but it doesn't exactly seem to be moving full steam ahead either.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Your right, some of them have probably lied. All of them probably are not.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues