Race Relations

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Race Relations

Postby drdesert » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 pm

This is MY Fault?
Lots of people use racism as a cheap excuse for their personal failures, but there's a point where it becomes so obviously stupid that you'd think that even an obviously stupid person would realize that she was being obviously stupid!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby recluse » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:11 pm

Tucker: A plea to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
AOC talks about hidden forms of racism (which don't actually exist) and yet she is obviously and blatantly racist. How is it possible that so many people fail to notice this glaring disparity?
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:38 am

The democrats will play the race card for all it's worth. A large number of Americans no longer take the race card seriously, but there are still those who don't think it's a joke. It's hard to say if the dems will try another strategy or not at this point.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 am

Seems like playing the race card is like beating a dead horse. The problem is that what is a dead horse to some is a shiny object to others. Stupid people are easily distracted by shiny objects and it's easy to distract them long enough so that they quickly forget that what they're really looking at is a dead horse.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby recluse » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 pm

George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin’s family for $100M
I seriously hope Zimmerman wins this lawsuit. It will send a message to the media that white-bashing is not something they're going to want to keep on doing!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrfish » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:24 am

recluse: The media worked overtime to demonize Zimmerman and so it's hard for most people to understand that Zimmerman may have a legitimate gripe. All the reports I've seen are taking the stance that it's outrageous for Zimmerman to file this lawsuit and you can just imagine how the airheads at The Dumb Turks would go into meltdown over this story. But I'm with you, I hope Zimmerman wins a huge settlement and that Trump says something outrageous in support to put the libtards into a tailspin. That would at least be entertaining.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:32 am

I don’t think I heard anyone apologize to him ever for slandering him so why not sue.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby KissMyTail » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:52 am

mrfish: Zimmerman ain't no hero of mine, but I don't blame him for what he did. He has as much right as anyone else to file a lawsuit and more power to him if he bankrupts the parents of the kid he killed. Where all that money is supposed to come from I don't know, but if he wins he'll send a message loud and clear!
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby camel » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Key & Peele - Auction Block
I don't even know what to say about this one! It's funny, but DAMN!!!
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

Postby recluse » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Simpsons actor Hank Azaria quits Apu role amid continued ‘racism’ controversy
This is a good example of SJW political correctness and virtue signalling gone too far.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues