White Privilege (aka, INTELLIGENCE)

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: White Privilege (aka, MATURITY)

Postby recluse » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:11 pm

David Webb accused of 'white privilege' by CNN legal analyst
If the myth of white privilege is your go to argument in a debate, then you are seriously braindead!
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 pm

The Disgraceful Shaming of James Watson
Why would we assume that different races all have the same average IQ? Why has being politically correct become more important than intellectual integrity?
There is no evidence to suggest the races are equal at all. Due to evolution, isolated populations all have different height averages, IQ averages, brain sizes, skeletal structures, skull structures, predisposition to certain diseases, melanin levels, etc.

REFERENCES:
"Race" by John R. Baker "Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis" by Richard Lynn
"The G Factor: The Science of Mental Ability" by Arthur R. Jensen
"Why Humans Vary in Intelligence" by Seymour W. Itzkoff
"The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life" by Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray
"The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution" by Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending
"Why Race Matters" by Michael Levin "A Question of Intelligence: The IQ Debate in America" by Daniel Seligman
"IQ and Global Inequality" by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen
"Intelligence: A New Look" by Hans J. Eysenck
"Race, Evolution, and Behavior" by J. Philippe Rushton
"The IQ Controversy, the Media and Public Policy" by Mark Snyderman and Stanley Rothman
"The Scientific Study of General Intelligence: Tribute to Arthur R. Jensen" edited by Helmuth Nyborg
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: White Privilege (aka, INTELLIGENCE)

Postby cactuspete » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:14 am

INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY: Apparently that's out of fashion and it's more important to be politically correct. SJW dipshits now run things and true intellectual heroes are publicly shamed. So, I'm going to just say it since I'm so fed up with all the bullshit. There is no such thing as white privilege, it's all just a matter of intelligence. The statistics are so clear on this issue, that it's stupid to pretend that racism explains anything. In fact, racism against whites is way more prevalent than racism against any other group at this point in history!
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: INTELLIGENCE

Postby mrfish » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 am

Although not every rich and successful person is highly intelligent, it's safe to say that about ninety percent of them are. The same logic applies to those living in poverty within the USA. The fact that so many blacks live in poverty is merely a reflection of their innate intelligence. Merely stating the obvious doesn't make one a racist. Sometimes the truth is uncomfortable, but that doesn't make those who acknowledge the truth bad people. The truth is supposed to set one free, not bring condemnation.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby drdesert » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Dr James Watson and Prejudice
This is a very reasonable assessment of the situation. It's sad that our society considers political correctness to be more important that intellectual honesty.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Re: INTELLIGENCE

Postby pcslim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 am

Watson and Crick made one of the most important discoveries ever in the history of science. To see Watson treated this way is nothing less than shameful. The science on the matter is clear and there is no doubt that Watson is correct. The sooner we face up to these cold realities, the sooner we can realign public policy and deal with our social issues in an intelligent manner.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby mrgreen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Jordan Peterson - The idea of White Privilege is dangerous
Very few whites are racist. No one holds anyone back. Lack of accomplishment is a result of lack of effort and underlying ability. People who understand that realize that blaming racism for social issues is really just barking up the wrong tree.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Tucker: MAGA hat-wearing students smeared by media
The kid who was demonized did absolutely nothing wrong. The behavior of the black protesters was appalling, but they weren't even mentioned in the early stories about this event. The old Indian guy has a past of instigating confrontations and that's basically what he did in this situation. Amazing how the media got it all wrong early on and it will be interesting to see what lawsuits get filed as a result. A lot of back-pedaling going on at this time and a lot of people probably wish they could take back their snap judgements and wish that they had taken the time to think before flapping their jaws!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:17 am

Racism accounts for nothing once racial differences in intelligence are properly considered, but through the magic of circular thinking that fact is looked at as evidence of racism and so there is no escape in the eyes of the deluded. Of course, calling someone on their logical error is considered to be white-think and so in the end who's really the one who is racist?
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 am

I really started to feel this issue about racism and sexism during the last few elections. I did not like President Obamas politics and ideas I was call a racist. I did not like Mrs. Clintons past performance or her proposed agenda I was called a misogynist. I was labeled by others to try to lessen my opinions by implying I was an evil being. Well as one of the famous quotes implied, I was “Deplorable”. Looking at the next upcoming election it is going to be something. By the time the press and candidates get done my mother won’t even like me.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues