Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Russian Hackers or Lame Excuses?

Postby mrfish » Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 am

cactuspete: Sounds like another big deal over nothing to me. I'm no fan of Trump, but some of this anti-Trump crap has gotten to be just plain stupid. It sounds to me that Trump shared some unimportant info that did not need to be confidential, but that would help with the fight against ISIS. The Russians are our greatest potential allies when it comes to fighting ISIS. What we need is more cooperation and less retardation!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed May 17, 2017 8:21 am

mrfish wrote:cactuspete: Sounds like another big deal over nothing to me. I'm no fan of Trump, but some of this anti-Trump crap has gotten to be just plain stupid. It sounds to me that Trump shared some unimportant info that did not need to be confidential, but that would help with the fight against ISIS. The Russians are our greatest potential allies when it comes to fighting ISIS. What we need is more cooperation and less retardation!

Agree, it's time to move on as one nation. If as much effort and energy were put into tax reform, better health care plans, and the much talked about infrastructure work we would be so much better off. It is time to reach across the aisle and do the job voters are paying politicians to do. You don’t like Trump, get over it, he won. You can’t sit behind that keyboard and tell be he is a Russian plant set up to destroy the US. We have politicians openly advocating stopping government just to stop the President from moving forward with anything. So, what that mean? If another party should somehow when the next election losing party is going to do the same thing? That’s leadership, that’s going to get what done? What kind of future is that for this country? You don’t like Trump’s ideas I didn’t like Obama’s or Hillary’s. I don’t trust any politician or most news agencies but we need to move off this way of doing politics. Trump is doing what he thinks is best for the country and he is not alone, that is why he is in office. Not because Putin put him there. I know Russia puts their interest before ours just like we put our interest first. If you don't like Trump vote him out. If you try to get votes based on fake news and un named sources he is going to when again.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby a2z » Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm

DNC Staffer Seth Rich’s Murder Tied To WikiLeaks
This is the real story and most of us knew it way back last summer, but the press has buried this story and authorities have also worked to keep the truth from coming to light. This is the real conspiracy. Trump colluding with Russia is a fantasy. The Clinton campaign was corrupt as hell and so far they've literally gotten away with murder.
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby recluse » Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Seth Rich - had contact with WikiLeaks
This is much more believable than the false narrative blaming everything on "The Russians!"
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Is the Seth Rich affair a "Conspiracy Theory"?
Sometimes conspiracy theories are true and sometimes they are false.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Tue May 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Chomsky “Bernie Would’ve Won"
Q: Why did Trump win?
A: Hillary.

Now the democrats are making all sorts of excuses for their own mistakes. They need to own up to the fact that they (the Democratic Party) basically got Trump elected by not allowing Sanders to be their candidate. It's nobody's fault other than the leaders the Democratic Party.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CactusHugger » Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling
There was a time that I believed that Fox News was fake news and that the other corporate media outlets were at least somewhat reliable. Now it's got to the point where things have reversed. I don't have a lot of faith in any news outlet, but Fox is now more reliable and trustworthy than the other corporate media news sources.
CactusHugger
Backcountry Hiker

Postby mrgreen » Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 am

Chomsky’s Comments Give Support For DNC Lawsuit
This video has over 2000 likes and fewer than 20 dislikes. There aren't too many political videos that have a ratio like that. This one is special because this guy shoots straight and there's no excuses made. Stick to the facts and don't try to fuck with people's minds and you win respect.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 28, 2017 1:19 pm

CactusHugger wrote:Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling
There was a time that I believed that Fox News was fake news and that the other corporate media outlets were at least somewhat reliable. Now it's got to the point where things have reversed. I don't have a lot of faith in any news outlet, but Fox is now more reliable and trustworthy than the other corporate media news sources.

I wouldn't put too much faith into Fox News. There's a rumor going around that Sean Hannity is going to be fired for telling too much truth over the democratic party's murder of Seth Rich

Sean Hannity to be fired by Fox News over Seth Rich murder coverage
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/05/28 ... -coverage/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Mr. Green. I agree with Chomksy. Hillary cheated Bernie out of the democratic nomination. Looking back he would have undoubtedly beat Trump. I honestly expected her to still win though but evidently she wasn't as good as cheating in the general election as she was in the primaries.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues