Trump's America?

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Trump's America?

Postby MojaveMike » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:15 am

Trump blasts Russia investigation as an attempted 'coup'
This is a pretty sober assessment of the situation IMHO. There was no solid reason for the whole Russia collusion investigation. It really was a "witch hunt" or a "fishing expedition" -- whichever analogy you prefer.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 am

It was nothing short of a treasonous coup and anything short of execution, which will never happen will be too lenient on them.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Trump's America

Postby pcslim » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 am

surfsteve: A soft coup is a weird thing. It may be dishonest, sneaky, and underhanded. It may be in the interest of a small group without regard for the will of the majority. But treasonous? I don't know. I think there has to be an armed insurrection for that word to come into play. Then again with the modern ability of corporations who control the media to skillfully manipulate public opinion we've entered into a whole new world of possibilities.
pcslim
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:50 pm

I don't know. Benedict Arnold never actually got the chance to follow through on what he was going to do. Hillary on the other hand actually sold 20% of the United State's uranium to Russia. Arnold quit the US military and went over to the other side; but democrats are undermining our country, at the same time collecting compensation from our government and pretending to be working for them; all the while undermining the people they work for to benefit those from other countries. That seems worse to me.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed May 01, 2019 4:06 am

surfsteve wrote:I don't know. Benedict Arnold never actually got the chance to follow through on what he was going to do. Hillary on the other hand actually sold 20% of the United State's uranium to Russia. Arnold quit the US military and went over to the other side; but democrats are undermining our country, at the same time collecting compensation from our government and pretending to be working for them; all the while undermining the people they work for to benefit those from other countries. That seems worse to me.

When you put it that way it does paint a very upsetting picture. It is hard not to believe a large portion of established Democratic leaders, and some fresh ones, are doing everything they can to crash the economy. Crashing the economy is the only way the could possibly win the next election. So they would sacrifice my well being for their cause.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby drdesert » Sun May 05, 2019 6:52 am

TRUMP TWEETED ABOUT ME
Political discrimination is discrimination and should be treated as such.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 am

Judge Jeanine: Dems have turned into an angry, unreasonable mob
Libtards are desperately holding onto false hope, but tables have turned and things are heating up!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Rod Rosenstein: Hero?

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 13, 2019 3:09 pm

I can't keep up with this guy. First Trump hires him then he goes around saying that he was planning on secretly recording Trump and becomes the anti Trump scourge of the earth.

Now he's a hero?

Does this make him a double agent? What about a triple agent?

Rod Rosenstein: Hero

Great video! Who are these guys? The Epoch Times. Never heard of them before. They sort of remind me of RT. Just googled them and they are out of China. According to Buzz Feed they were banned from China and have now become one of Trump's biggest supporters. Seems legit; but can we really believe what Buzz Feed says?
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ha ... falun-gong
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Tue May 14, 2019 7:04 am

After thinking about it I don't think Rosenstein is a great hero. Probably more like a slippery worm or a rat jumping ship; who now sees the handwriting on the wall after back stabbing Trump.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue May 14, 2019 10:04 am

Looking for a book deal like everyone else.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues