Smart Privilege and All Lives Splatter

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Smart Privilege and All Lives Splatter

Postby ergot » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Questions Liberals Can't Answer
Interesting info about something called Telegram at http://t.me at the end.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:54 am

WOW! Somewhere, someplace someone is going to call that a racist video and viewpoint and that person or persons will be deemed correct in most the press.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby mrgreen » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Sparky of SoCal wrote:WOW! Somewhere, someplace someone is going to call that a racist video and viewpoint and that person or persons will be deemed correct in most the press.

Probably, but racism has lost a lot of meaning as of late because EVERYTHING is racist and so even calling others racist can be looked at as racist behavior. That's the problem when the meaning of a word gets expanded beyond its rightful meaning.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby mrgreen » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Jordan Peterson Debunks White Privilege
I saw a video with Dr. Phil and a panel of libtards pretending that the myth of white privilege was something other than a weak-minded myth. Jordan Peterson mercilessly spoils their little pity party with some logic and reason.
mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby JanuaryJones » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:09 am

Jordan Peterson destroys the myth of Male Privilege and the Patriarchy
Logic once again disrupts the feminist agenda! :poop:
JanuaryJones
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby ergot » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 pm

mrgreen wrote:Anti-White MTV Video Goes Wrong
Average IQ Scores:
Asian ... 110
White ... 100-105
Hispanic ... 90
Black ... 85
According to this video, these are the averages by race.

Similar stats were shared in another thread. The question was what study or studies do the stats come from. I don't think there is a citation given in this video either.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:25 am

ergot wrote:
Average IQ Scores:
Asian ... 110
White ... 100-105
Hispanic ... 90
Black ... 85

Similar stats were shared in another thread. The question was what study or studies do the stats come from. I don't think there is a citation given in this video either.

ergot: The problem for the naysayers is that those numbers match a whole bunch of other stats: drop out rate, incarceration rate, teenage pregnancy rate, unemployment rate, etc. The lesson here is that stupid people (those with diminished mental capacity, aka IQ) don't do well in the real world. They can't compete and so they fall behind and fall into negative behaviors. Intelligence is the driver here. People with high intelligence solve their own problems and people with low intelligence are incapable of much of anything other than playing the victim card.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby cactuspete » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:43 pm

drdesert wrote:
ergot wrote:
Average IQ Scores:
Asian ... 110
White ... 100-105
Hispanic ... 90
Black ... 85

ergot: The problem for the naysayers is that those numbers match a whole bunch of other stats: drop out rate, incarceration rate, teenage pregnancy rate, unemployment rate, etc. The lesson here is that stupid people (those with diminished mental capacity, aka IQ) don't do well in the real world. They can't compete and so they fall behind and fall into negative behaviors. Intelligence is the driver here. People with high intelligence solve their own problems and people with low intelligence are incapable of much of anything other than playing the victim card.

The evidence for the IQ scores listed above is basically irrefutable. The good thing is that these IQ scores explain many of the inequalities we see in society. The bad news is that it pulls the rug out from under those who push the myth of racism being the cause of inequalities in the USA. This is actually good news, but the media will treat it as bad news and may even lash out against those who share these stats.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby BoraxBill » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:13 am

The news media has put a lot of effort into pushing phantom racism. It's good to know that racism is not a major factor in the USA and that all this talk of racism is nothing more than just talk. The problem is that all this reveals how hard the media will work to get the public to believe a lie. The lengths to which they will go.
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby drdesert » Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 am

Attributing inequalities in society to differences in IQ rather than racism makes a lot of sense. It lines up with almost everything I know to be true, whereas racism does seem like a myth to me. I know that some minorities claim racism is rampant, but every story I've heard about in the last thirty years has been proven to be a false accusation of racism. The crutch of racism is apparently very addicting and the sooner that crutch is removed the sooner we can all move on!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues