False Accusations Gone Wild

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: False Accusations Gone Wild

Postby shadylady » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 am

They're going after Kavanaugh again? Haven't they learned their lesson? Too little, too late. If I were Kavanaugh I would counter-sue for defamation. That would be a lesson these idiots would never forget!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Orange County DA To Drop Charges Against Doctor Accused Of Drugging, Raping Women
People who make false accusations are worthless cowards. People who enable those who make false accusations are idiots. Hopefully the former DA who allowed this case to proceed so that he could gain publicity to further his political ambitions will find himself in prison for as long as those who he filed the charges against would have received had they been found guilty. Hooray for the new DA who dropped the case and exposed the former DA. BTW, this type of situation is far to common in the USA. We have allowed paranoia about "sex crimes" to cloud our minds and we have allowed opportunists to use these types of situations to further their own selfish ambitions.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:53 am

Well shadylady we will not need you to clarify your thoughts and opinions on this issue. You pretty well knocked that one out of the park. Liars who make these kinds of accusations can ruin a person’s life even after the lies are as such. Some people have to go into bankruptcy to clear their name and once cleared that story never makes the front page.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby KissMyTail » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 am

shadylady: By opportunists do you mean douchebags like Chris Hansen? He was disgraced a few years ago when it was revealed that most of the supposed pervs on his show were paid actors. In the last couple years he's been crawling back on YouTube and attempting to run the same scam he did before.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildrose » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:49 am

KissMyTail: There's a book called THE FAKE NEWS by the guy who owns this forum that makes fun of Chris Hansen. Of course, he uses the name Price Dansen instead of Chris Hansen, but it's obvious who he's making fun of. The book is a blast. Just click the BOOKS link at the top of the page and you'll be able to find out more about the book.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Justin Bieber denies sexually assaulting woman in 2014
Lately there have been a bunch of accusations made against celebrities. All the cases involve incidents which allegedly occurred many years ago. It might be a good idea to put time limits on cases like this so that our legal system doesn't get bogged down on old cases which should have been promptly reported (if they are even true) to begin with.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby cloud » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:57 am

Justin Bieber Just SAVED THE WORLD From Cancel Culture, Twitter MUST Release Identities of Accusers
Bieber is annoying and not all that talented, but he is loved and adored by his fans. Irregardless of any of this, he is fighting back and holding false accusers accountable. For that he deserves respect, even if his mustache is ridiculous!
cloud
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 am

Paper Tiger : No means No || Bill Burr
Great social commentary and pretty funny too. I don't think he goes nearly far enough, but he does push the limits a little.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:14 pm

That guy in that video makes so many valid points. It's unbelievably true and extremely funny at the same time. I'm a religious person. I go to church on Sunday, say my prayers, and read the Bible, but I don't have my head in the sand. I know what's going on and sometimes you just have to say it and it's easier to listen to if it's funny.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby torn80 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 pm

A friend of mine who works in the district attorney's office in a city in Texas tells me that the false accusation rate is way up as a result of people being out of work due to this ongoing pandemic. Apparently during desperate times, people do desperate things. He tells me that most of the cases get weeded out by police detectives who catch inconsistencies in hastily made up stories, but others make up more convincing stories. However, those often fall through as a result of some unforeseen detail which completely derails the scheme planned out by the false accuser. He says that he hopes that general skepticism doesn't result in excessive doubt which might mean those telling the truth get turned away, but it's the same old story of better ten people get away with a crime than for one person to be punished for something he didn't do.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues