Crazy Eyes Cortez

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Crazy Eyes Cortez

Postby surfsteve » Sun May 26, 2019 6:26 am

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what she suggested to grow instead of cauliflower. YOU-KA? Does she mean yucca? That's not even edible. I give up!

Maybe she's claiming all farmed vegetables are racist and wants us to starve.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Mon May 27, 2019 6:43 am

I guess yucca is edible after all... Perhaps if we listened to AOC we could solve world hunger and eliminate racism by planting yucca (you-ka)

Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Mon May 27, 2019 7:07 am

So, there's YUCA (usually called Cassava) and there's YUCCA. Probably she's talking about cassava since that's an actual food crop in many countries. I've seen cassava for sale in many markets and if people like it and start buying more of it more will be produced. However, it's not likely to be a successful crop in many parts of North America since it's considered a tropical plant. Just the same cauliflower is an extremely healthy food and it's kind of silly to compare a starchy root vegetable to a non-root vegetable as if one should replace the other.
DAVE'S GARDEN LINK: https://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1827/
WIKIPEDIA LINK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassava
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby CrustyOldFart » Thu May 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Reagan - Memorial Day Tribute - We are Americans
This is just a standard bunch of patriotic images to go along with one of RR's speeches. That is until near the end when an image of AOC shows up along with other "Enemies of Freedom" which begins at the three minute point in the video!!!
:thumb2:
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby MojaveMike » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:19 am

Ocasio-Cortez Defends Calling Migrant Detention Centers 'Concentration Camps'
This ditz can't help herself. She really is as dumb as she sounds. What I'd do is make the detention centers as unpleasant as possible and give the detainees the option of returning to Mexico. We don't owe illegals anything and the less incentive we provide the better!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:45 am

The opposite of what she is saying is also true... First we worked hard to keep them out and called them illegals. Then we started ignoring the law and letting them in. Then we started giving them equal benefits and now they get preferential treatment over our own citizens. If allowed to go unchecked it will eventually lead to extermination and genocide. This is already starting to happen in South Africa. The countries these people come from have plenty of natural resources. They just have corrupt governments that take advantage of their own citizens much like our governments have been taking advantage of us. Trump is trying to fix the problem and if other governments would follow suit and fixed their own problems everybody would be happy where they are at instead of migrating to where it's better and breaking down the society that they are going to till it becomes as bad as where they came from...
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:45 am

AOC vs Reality
Concentration camps? Not by a long shot and that's the problem. The detention centers should be unpleasant, but minimally humane and the illegals held there should be given the option of going back to Mexico.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:04 am

If that's a concentration camp where do I go to sigh up? That place is way nicer than where I live now. No wonder they are migrating here like never before. If the reverse were true I would be migrating to Mexico right now instead of typing this!
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby defcon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:56 am

The Tears of a Clown
Virtue signalling turned into an art form!
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby dzrtdwg » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:00 am

8yo receives death threats over her parody videos of Ocasio-Cortez
Some people just lack a sense of humor! Whether it's some airhead in Ridgecrest complaining about a Jimmy Kimmel joke or these libtard extremists who can't handle someone making fun of an airhead politician, there are just too many people whining and complaining over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Pathetic bunch of losers!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues