DOMESTIC TERRORISM: ANTIFA and BLM

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: DOMESTIC TERRORISM: ANTIFA and BLM

Postby ziggy » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:15 pm

The Racist George Floyd Challenge?! :roll:
Racist? Not actually. It's in bad taste, but it ain't racist. Some people are saying it's the most tasteless TicTok challenge since the autism challenge. It's all good for a laugh as far as I'm concerned. I'm just not feeling the outrage....
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby desertrat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:39 am

Democrats Rob Couple Of Their Guns So BLM Can Burn Down Their Mansion
Seems that this is a violation of fundamental Constitutional rights and use of public office to violate Constitutional rights seems like a legal issue to me. President Trump should probably make a direct statement regarding this incident and put the person who pushed for the gun confiscation on notice. Seems to me that violation of someone's Constitutional rights should be considered a hate crime and as such a federal offense.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:49 am

BLM Terrorists Kill White Woman for Saying All Lives Matter | Media Silent
BLM terrorists and ANTIFA-tards should be arrested and warehoused for the rest of their lives. The more the better. Just send them to an internment camp and allow them to fight each other until they kill each other off.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby ergot » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm

St. Louis couple who defended their home had rifle seized, may face indictment
I like the idea of federal law enforcement arresting the district attorney responsible for persecuting this couple. Trump should order a complete investigation of the district attorney involved. This situation is beyond insane.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby drdesert » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:29 am

People Are Being MURDERED For Saying All Lives Matter and the Media Keeps Covering It Up
Russia declared BLM a terrorist organization in 2016. Strong leadership results in intelligent decisions. I think Trump would do the right thing if he could, but the Marxist extremists in charge of the dumb-as-crap party block every positive thing Trump attempts to do.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby ergot » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Dear Black Militia (NFAC), From a Good Ol' Texas Boy, Go See Mat Best
These little girls marching around with BB guns and 22's should probably just stop before they get themselves hurt.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shotgunmary » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:43 am

ergot: They're in way over their heads, but marching around and playing army probably makes them feel a little less worthless.
shotgunmary
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:47 am

Missouri AG vows to intervene in McCloskey case, calls prosecutor 'abysmal'
How in the world can a person who is obviously exercising their fundamental right to defend themselves be charged with a crime while thugs with rifles are allowed to roam the streets and block traffic? In what world does this make sense? As McCloskey himself says, "I've been a little irritated by this process until today. Now I'm just flat out pissed off!"
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:38 am

MojaveMike: This almost certainly qualifies as prosecutorial misconduct and should be enough to get the lady debarred. Willful misinterpretation of the law shows a blatant disregard for the rights of the defendants. On top of that confiscating their guns was a clear violation of their Constitutional Rights since they had not by any stretch of the imagination violated any law. Therefore, the feeble-minded lady prosecutor should also be charged with a federal offense and deprived of her freedom for an extended period of time.
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 am

Seattle police union leader: I find it ironic that the city is trying to defund us
These are not protesters, these are terrorists and they should be treated that way. Arrest them, suspend their citizenship, and send them to GITMO.
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues