Trona High School

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: Trona High School

Postby sandman » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:09 am

These boys ripped down a tampon dispenser in their high school bathroom
It's pretty bad when high school boys have a better sense of right and wrong than the idiots running things!
sandman
Backcountry Hiker

Postby blackturtle.us » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:42 pm

I've been told by three different people that Sari Fleishauer was fired. I don't know if that means she was placed on leave (pending legal proceedings) or actually fired, but there is a job posting for her position. There is only speculation regarding the reason for why this happened, but nothing solid. If anyone has information, please post what you know. Try to be polite!
blackturtle.us
Cantankerous Mule

Postby tronagirl » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:09 pm

blackturtle.us: Here are a few speculative ideas I've heard:
1) Past relationship with student
2) She made the wrong people mad (and that's gotta be serious since her mommy is a school board member)
3) Past use of the n-word
4) Inappropriate Facebook posts
5) Disclosure of confidential information regarding students or personnel
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby twister » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:46 pm

tronagirl: What I've heard is that Yeager lady set her up somehow just like she set up Mr. Lane. For those who don't know the story, Lane was accused of leaving the door to his classroom unlocked on the day the seniors did their senior prank in the library. What I've been told is that Yeager secretly unlocked the door and hinted with a nod and a wink to the students that they could get in that way. She also set up Mr. Wolfe behind the scenes too. I should add the word allegedly, but I completely believe that these things are true. If I were anyone who thinks she's a friend, I would watch my back! Eventually she'll get all the grief she deserves, but until then the dimwitted school board is letting her get away with her shenanigans!
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby panamint_patty » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:13 am

You gotta remember that the teaching staff cast a vote of no confidence in both the superintendent and the school board not all that long ago. A big part of the reason for that was the promotion of Yeager to a leadership position. No one on the staff who wasn't a ditz wanted to see a ditz running things. Can you imagine being evaluated by a psycho retard? That's basically how many teachers felt about Yeager. That's actually how a large number of current staff members (teachers and other staff) feel about her now. How can you feel good about a school board that promotes such a pathetically unqualified person to a leadership position? It's like they are loading the dice and betting against the school and want the students attending the school to fail in life.
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby torn80 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:21 am

The few things I've heard lately about the high school includes news that the new principal is a huge improvement over the previous one. There are mixed reviews regarding the new superintendent, but everyone agrees that he's an improvement over the previous guy who everyone says was a worthless idiot. The elementary still is stuck with an incompetent principal, but that's because she's buddies with school board members who have racked up a long list of boneheaded decisions during the last few years!
:smack:
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby tronagirl » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:42 am

torn80: Don't forget the overpaid and under-performing head janitor guy. He's mostly worthless, but he has his big brother on the school board and so his job is safe. Then again, the previous principal's mommy is on the school board and she's in trouble, but what she did was pretty extreme and so there's no saving that worthless bitch! As you mention, the elementary still has an incompetent person as principal, but sooner or later the SHTF on that one. She's a disaster just waiting to happen.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to Local News