NEW LAWS

News pertaining directly to Trona, Death Valley, the northern Mojave Desert, Inyo County, and adjacent areas.

Re: NEW LAWS

Postby MojaveMike » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 am

A lot of clueless assholes out there think it's okay to make lots of noise. I think the one thousand dollar fine might get their attention. Of course, the idiots will think that they're being persecuted, but there's no cure for stupid!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:36 am

sandman: Thanks for that. People who have a need to make a lot of noise really do seem to have some kind of weird issue. Most people really don't want to have to put up with other people's noise and it's really unfair for people to impose on others by making unnecessary noise.
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:22 am

Men who make a lot of noise are compensating for something. They say that men who drive big trucks are compensating for small penises. That's probably also the case for men who feel the need to make a lot of noise. Every time I hear a loud truck, car, or motorcycle, I automatically think SMALL PENIS! LOL
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby MojaveMike » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:46 am

shadylady: I'm assuming that you say that as a matter of direct observation. Not to be disrespectful, but you were a professional at one time, right? BTW are you one hundred percent retired or do you still work part time?
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 am

MojaveMike: The only guys more underendowed than those who drive big trucks are bikers who ride loud motorbikes. Yes, I can say that from experience and yes I was a professional. Us girls joked about some of our customers when they weren't present, of course, and it was common knowledge that guys overcompensate for their deficiencies. Big and loud were the most common compensatory actions taken. As you might expect underendowed guys were also the worst tippers, but us girls always did our best to help build up the self-esteem of those less fortunate little fellas as a matter of charity!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby twister » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:51 am

shadylady: It's interesting that ninety-nine percent of people who drive loud vehicles are male. Why do they feel a need to draw all that attention to themselves? Does it make them feel big and important? At the least it seems narcissitic to want so badly to be noticed and at the expense of others.
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:05 am

Maybe the 99% male population driving the loud vehicle are trying to drown out the sound coming from the passenger seat.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby ergot » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Sparky of SoCal wrote:Maybe the 99% male population driving the loud vehicle are trying to drown out the sound coming from the passenger seat.

So you're saying that we should feel sorry for the poor suckers?!! It's like a cry for help! :laugh:
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby tronagirl » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 am

Ridiculous ways you could become a federal criminal
Some of these are pretty funny! Just make sure you don't moon a horse!
tronagirl
Ancient Bristlecone

Previous

Return to Local News