Legalize The Weed!

If it's not about plants, but it is about the natural environment of Death Valley, then this is the place to post your info or question.

Legalize The Weed!

Postby desertrat » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

Marley Says Legalizing Marijuana Is 'inevitable'
It's the only sane thing to do! A society is completely out of touch with reality when it makes certain plants illegal!
:smokin:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

Re: Legalize The Weed!

Postby BoraxBill » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:27 am

desertrat wrote:Marley Says Legalizing Marijuana Is 'inevitable'
It's the only sane thing to do! A society is completely out of touch with reality when it makes certain plants illegal!

I completely agree. Plants are part of our natural heritage and for some airhead to tell me that I can't grow a certain plant completely goes against my nature. Some rights are self-evident and to be allowed to grow any plant on the planet is a perfect example of a self-evident right.
:curse:
BoraxBill
Lonesome Miner

Postby BallaratBob » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:19 am

Introduction To Indoor Cannabis Cultivation!
It's a lot of work, but worth it if you do it right!
BallaratBob
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby wildrose » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 am

Pot Vending Machines Coming Soon to Colorado and Washington
Sounds like a good idea and as long as the Obama administration continues to fry the "bigger fish" then it must might happen!
:talk:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby a2z » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:27 am

BoraxBill wrote:
desertrat wrote:Marley Says Legalizing Marijuana Is 'inevitable'

I completely agree. Plants are part of our natural heritage and for some airhead to tell me that I can't grow a certain plant completely goes against my nature. Some rights are self-evident and to be allowed to grow any plant on the planet is a perfect example of a self-evident right.
:curse:

Abso-freaking-lutely!!! :smokin:
A society that is not grounded in reality is living in a bubble and the thing about bubbles is that they pop!
a2z
Cantankerous Mule

Postby panamint_patty » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 am

Mouse steals weed from cops? :smokin:
The weed shouldn't have been in an evidence locker to begin with if we got rid of stupid and useless laws, but other than that huge problem, this is a pretty funny news clip!
panamint_patty
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby wildrose » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 am

Sue Colorado, Say Failed 'War on Drugs' Chiefs
If the idiots in charge would just realize that the war on drugs is a complete and total failure this country would take one giant step forward! This is not a tough call. Anyone with even a scintilla of intelligence can see that the war on drugs was stupid from the start!
:smack:
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby surfsteve » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 am

It's not the idiots that are in charge. Government is a sham. There is no government. Only narco terrorists and mafia fighting each other while trying to maintain their strangle hold and image over the rest of the population. Once you understand this everything in politics begins to make sense.
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 am

surfsteve wrote:It's not the idiots that are in charge. Government is a sham. There is no government. Only narco terrorists and mafia fighting each other while trying to maintain their strangle hold and image over the rest of the population. Once you understand this everything in politics begins to make sense.

Gibberish! Unless you're going to say that major corporations fit within the categories of "narco terrorists and mafia", this is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The real power lies with corporations, however, the government does exist and it is a separate entity from corporations. It's just that at this time the government is manipulated (like a puppet) by corporations. It is potentially possible for citizens to reclaim power, but citizens must compete with corporations and corporations are organized and they have the big bucks. On top of that, corporations have the means of influencing what information is available to citizens and through the control of information corporations manipulate citizens (kind of like a puppet, again). It's not a hopeless situation, but the prognosis is not good.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 am

'Darth Vader' & Stormtroopers Raid a Smoke Shop :wtf:
This humorously odd news story is from Ukraine. Enjoy!!!
:laugh:
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Next

Return to General Environment and Nature