The F-BOMB

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: The F-BOMB

Postby recluse » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:33 pm

desertrat wrote:Don't Tell Me What To Eat (Kid Rock parody)
BlackTurtleShow did a parody version of Kid Rock's horrible song. BTS totally changed the topic and he left out all the F-bombs unless you consider FOOD to be a substitute for FUCK.

Judging by all the fat people in the world it would seem that there are plenty of people who actually do substitute FOOD for FUCK.
recluse
Backcountry Hiker

Postby ergot » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:51 pm

Watch the uncensored moment Will Smith smacks Chris Rock on stage at the Oscars, drops F-bomb
Chris Rock should have replied by saying, "I guess the truth hurts."
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:54 am

Joe on Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock at The Oscars
Chris Rock told one of the most mild jokes ever. At first Will Smith laughs, but his bitchy wife didn't like it, and so Will Smith gets up an assaults Chris Rock. If a white guy did something like this he would have been arrested, but black privilege applied in this situation. Will Smith is emotionally fragile, impulsive, and completely subservient to his bitchy wife!
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby CrustyOldFart » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:27 am

Breaking Down the Most INSANE Reactions to Will Smith SMACKING Chris Rock
What kind of pussy can't handle a harmless joke? Anyone who sides with Will Smith is an idiot! Chris Rock's joke was funny and not really insulting or demeaning. Chris Rock ought to file a lawsuit to send a message to all the idiots out there who think it's alright to assault someone in response to a harmless joke.
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:34 am

Will Smith makes a bald joke - Arsenio 1991
Nothing like a little good ole fashioned hypocrisy! I know this is from thirty years ago, but as they say, what goes around, comes around.
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby shadylady » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:38 am

Will Smith mocks gay people in fake apology for repeated “jokes” from himself and Arsenio Hall
Interestingly, Will Smith laughed at Chris Rock's joke at first, but then he saw the look on his wife's face. I think there's a word for that. Could it be PUSSY WHIPPED? On top of that his wife slept around with other men and Will Smith was alright with that. I think there's a word for that. Could it be CUCKOLD or just plain CUCK for short? I suppose you could say that makes Will Smith a PUSSY WHIPPED CUCK!!!!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby dzrtdwg » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:28 am

It would have been funny if Chris Rock had the martial arts skills of Bruce Lee and had not only blocked the sucker slap, but then put Will Smith on the ground. Although that would be awesome, you gotta admire the way Chris Rock handled the situation.
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby deathvalleyjake » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:58 am

dzrtdwg: Most people are saying they think it was staged. The joke was way too mild for anyone to take offense. Also the way Chris Rock sort of leaned back and put his hands behind his back made it seem like he was expecting the slap. Whatever awards show it was doesn't get the attention it used to and so they were just trying to spice things up a bit.
deathvalleyjake
Cantankerous Mule

Postby drdesert » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:28 am

ANDREW BREITBART SAID FUCK YOU
When they demonize the honest, hard-working people who make this country great and pretend that lazy, criminal scum are the backbone of America, it seems that their intention is to turn the USA into a shithole nation and to those people I say: FUCK YOU!
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Previous

Return to Recreation and Entertainment