The F-BOMB

Any recreational activity or form of entertainment goes here!

Re: The F-BOMB

Postby dilbert » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:02 pm

Upchurch "Said Fuck It" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) :roll2:
Not the best song ever, but it does contain a bunch of f-bombs.
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby ziggy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Filthiest Song in the World - Song parody
The F-BOMB is excellent, but there are lots of other awesome swear words that should not be neglected! Bonus points for cussing in front of children!
ziggy
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby twister » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:08 am

CeeLo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)
How is this song not already in this thread? :shrug:
twister
Backcountry Hiker

Postby dzrtdwg » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:34 am

One thing is true: YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DROP AN F-BOMB ON A REGULAR BASIS. It's that simple. People who never swear or cuss cannot be trusted. Having said that, the F-BOMB is NSFW and so refraining at the proper times is a good idea, but other than that let 'em loose!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby CrustyOldFart » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:16 am

dzrtdwg: Depends on where you work!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby shadylady » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 am

dzrtdwg wrote:One thing is true: YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DROP AN F-BOMB ON A REGULAR BASIS. It's that simple. People who never swear or cuss cannot be trusted. Having said that, the F-BOMB is NSFW and so refraining at the proper times is a good idea, but other than that let 'em loose!

That's probably true for the most part.
CrustyOldFart wrote:dzrtdwg: Depends on where you work!

And if you work at a brothel in Nevada, the F-BOMB can be used to describe your work!
shadylady
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby KissMyTail » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:43 am

FUCK BIDEN FLAGS
Sometimes the f-word is the perfect word to suit the occasion! Freedom of speech! There is no law against the F-word!
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby torn80 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 am

Potty-Mouthed Princesses Drop F-Bombs for Feminism by FCKH8.com
There are plenty of f-bombs in this propaganda piece, but there's even more misinformation. Here are three corrections:
1) PAY GAP - When properly compared women are paid slightly more than men for the same work.
2) RAPE - The claim is made that one out of five women are raped during their lifetimes. It may be that one in five claim to be raped. However, the conviction rate is about ten percent and so speaking factually, it would be accurate to say that one in FIFTY women are actually raped during their lifetimes.
3) GRADES - It is claimed that women who get straight A's are paid less than men with a C average in college. Well, straight A's in Lesbian Literature is not worth much whereas a C average in engineering, computer science, or any of the hard sciences will land you a solid job.
torn80
Cantankerous Mule

Postby wildrose » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:44 am

'Good Boys' cast interview about starring in a R-rated movie with lots of F-bombs
The kids in this movie are believable. The dialogue accurately reflects how kids really talk. As a retired teacher I've been around enough to know that when kids don't think you're listening, they'll say some pretty wild stuff. Having grown up with parents who sheltered me from bad influences, I was shocked when I first started teaching at just how much kids knew about sex and how many crass things they would say when they thought I was out of earshot. I've been retired for a few years and so it was quite a while ago that I first started teaching and even back in the seventies there were kids talking like this. I just never realized this until after I started teaching. I think this "Good Boys" movie is a little far-fetched in a number of ways, but it does accurately portray the way kids at this age express themselves when talking with peers.
wildrose
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby camel » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:28 pm

Garfunkel & Oates with Weird Al Yankovic "F**k You"
In certain contexts the f-word can even be kind of romantic in a sentimental and sappy way!
Would you walk a mile for me?
camel
Cantankerous Mule

PreviousNext

Return to Recreation and Entertainment