Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs

Postby drdesert » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:28 am

How Western elites have become conspiracy theorists
The premise of this vlog is that in the past conspiracy theories have been a bottom-up type of phenomenon and that the Russiagate conspiracy theory is more of a top-down phenomenon. In many ways the assertions made match the reality observed.
drdesert
Lonesome Miner

Postby surfsteve » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:59 am

I'm calling BS on this one...

So Why Did Nancy Pelosi Try to Bring 93 Family Members On A Trip?
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby KissMyTail » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:17 am

TWO BIGGEST CONSPIRACY THEORIES in recent years: 1) Global Warming is caused by humans and will result in the demise of the human race in just over a decade, 2) Russian Hacker Story and that Russia had any more influence on the 2016 election than did China, England, Brazil, India, or Israel or any other country for that matter.
KissMyTail
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby surfsteve » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 am

There are a lot of conspiracy theories about the New Zealand shootings saying that no people were actually killed. I blame these on the media purging the video. I watched the extremely graphic video on the link below and found it to be quite disturbing. I also am pretty sure the incident wasn't faked even though the video is extremely blurry. I think the blurriness is due to the fact that the guy was live streaming from some sort of helmet cam and not because it was blurred intentionally. This guy was a nut. Plain and simple. Are the media and the politicians trying to take advantage of it. Sure they are; but so are the conspiracy theorists and everyone else. I don't blame Youtube and Facebook for taking it down off their sites. It is a liability risk for them to leave it up. A risk that's greater than any benifiet they would gain from leaving it. All these cries for censorship though; do they really know what they are inviting? There are a lot more people that would use that sort of censorship to hide things besides Hillary Clinton...

Here's the link to the video. Delete it if you must. If you watch it be aware that you will probably be disturbed by it. I'm just glad there are still people that cherish freedom of speech over political correctness.
https://www.brighteon.com/6014702402001
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby ergot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 pm

Mosque in Christchurch shootings tied to radical Islamic terrorists
Here's some info you won't get from mainstream media! In fact, the internet is currently being scrubbed to hide it. Hopefully YouTube doesn't delete the video!
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby Sparky of SoCal » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 am

That is something we have not heard about on main stream media. Important that we do, important that it does not get covered up not to show the hate that comes out of some of these places. Just to be clear in my very humble opinion in no way justify going into a house of worship and slaughtering people. If that is a tactic the extreme Muslim will always be more efficient at and I think it is just not what civilized people do.
Sparky of SoCal
Cantankerous Mule

Postby defcon » Fri May 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Fox and Seth Rich: A conspiracy theory
The entire Russian Hoax was a conspiracy theory. This Seth Rich controversy has a high probability of being true.
defcon
Fleabitten Varmint

Postby dzrtdwg » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:20 am

Something is Wrong with MSNBC
Talk about wackos: MSNBC pushes a lot of conspiracy theories all revolving around Trump. I don't even want to try to list all of the ones presented in just this one five minute video!
dzrtdwg
Lonesome Miner

Postby CrustyOldFart » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:56 am

Russian cosmonaut answers: Was moon landing faked? :puzzled:
Few people actually believe that the moon landing was faked, but there are those who do!
CrustyOldFart
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby ergot » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:08 pm

The Conspiracy Poison Pill
Not all conspiracy theories are created equal. Most are total bunk, but some have merit.
ergot
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues